Friday, March 18, 2005

Round Up

I'll be out of town, without my computer, for 5 long days. No internet. No email. I'll miss my husband most, of course, but I'll miss my iBook second.

Diversions:
S. Britt
A Dancer's Journal
Vintage Hair Archives

Calendar These Fun Things:
Los Angeles Times Festival of Books at UCLA. This year the festival will be held April 23rd and 24th. Celebrate books through readings, signings, lectures, music, demonstrations, discussions, and of course--shopping! Plus you can get Diddy Riese in Westwood after the festival.

The Brewery Art Walk is May 14th and 15th this year. Artists open their studios (and homes!) to guests at the "world's largest art colony" and it is a lot of fun. Plus, I should point out, they serve yummy polish sausages for lunch.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I really WISH with all my heart I was going with you!!!! That would be so much fun!! Damn. And I am being 100% serious!

2:48 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

but will you miss lemons?
actually, they will probably have lemons.
(strange martha stewart reference)
have fun!
too bad Kathryn can't go!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Kathryn, I wish you would have gone, too! And I am 110% serious! Maybe next year.... :o)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

It is VERY important to have fresh lemons. And see your pets. Too bad the ankle bracelet is "somewhat uncomfortable and irritating."

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angelology is a branch of theology that deals with a hierarchical system of Angels, messengers, celestial powers or emanations, and the study of these systems. It primarily relates to Kabbalistic Judaism and Christianity, where it is one of the ten major branches of theology, albeit a neglected one.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home